Sunday, 12 October 2008

I have moved


I DON'T LIVE HERE ANYMORE!


I've just popped back from my new blog, just in case you are lost.

My blog has now moved to http://simplycats.beetle-blog.com
Please don't forget to bookmark my new blog, and update any link you might have for me. Thank you.

6 comments:

  1. Yay! Now everybuddy can find you, Sukie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can't get to the new blog.... just the index page comes up. I am sure you'll figure it out in time......
    Karl
    And thank you for celebrating my Gotcha Day with me - it meant a lot to me and really saved the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can't get to the new page :(

    Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aint too hard to inherit
    the Kingdom of God Upstairs;
    all we need to do is 2 things:

    honor/respect God -AND-
    feed the 'poor' whether
    it be literally and/or spiritually.
    How easy is that???

    Meet me someday in the Great Beyond.
    Let's gitta BIG-OL-BEER to celebrate.
    Gotta lotta tok about...
    Dijoo know I. Love. You?
    -Catalyst4Christ

    ReplyDelete
  5. We will have to check out your new blog. That photo of you is too cute. That's a big bowtie for such a sweet kitty. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great share thanks for writing this Babs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting our blog. We have removed the horrid wordy thing and so far so good. If you would like to talk to us please e-mail us at simplycats[at]mac[dot]com

Sukie, Livvie & Mitzi X